Regional Educator Application
WHAT IS A BELLAMI REGIONAL EDUCATOR?
As a passionate leader in the industry, a BELLAMI Regional Educator is committed to furthering the educational experience and technical skills of professionals within our community. Notably, they are responsible for teaching BELLAMI's highly regarded academic extension programs.
BELLAMI Professional is committed to providing the highest academic and vocational standards. Our rigorous onboarding process and instructor development ensure each educator's qualification for teaching our content and curriculum.
Potential BELLAMI Educators are determined by: credentials, industry experience, location, expertise, professionalism, certifications, extension and educational experience.
BELLAMI Regional Educator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete the BELLAMI onboarding program.
- Teach educational classes a minimum of 2x a month on Sundays and Mondays.
- Actively engage and educate Stylists in the BELLAMI Curriculum.
- Create strong educationally driven content across social media channels monthly.
- Attend ongoing educator training.
- Maintain professionalism in person and across social media channels.
- Create a classroom environment that is welcoming and inclusive of diverse learning needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- BELLAMI Certified.
- 3+ years experience behind the chair working with extensions.
- Proficient in coloring and cutting.
- Passionate about BELLAMI products, culture, and values.
- Articulate and comfortable with public speaking.
- Approachable and able to engage others.
- Able to maintain a pleasant disposition in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous educator experience preferred.